Information collected and processed:
Findyourbetting Tips collects and processes a) personal information that you enter into Findyourbetting Tips (that is, your name, email, username, * password, phone number, text on your profile, gender, birthday, country and the way you want the odds displayed) ). Findyourbetting tips do not collect information about race, ethnicity, political observance, religion, sexual preferences, health conditions, or philosophical beliefs. If Findyourbetting Tips becomes aware that information obtained is incorrect or misleading, Findyourbetting Tips will delete or correct that information.
* passwords are anonymized in our database and therefore we cannot see or otherwise use this elsewhere.
Information can only be updated by yourself via the Findyourbettingtips app. Findyourbetting tips cannot update your information over the phone or email.
Purpose of information gathering and processing:
1. Findyourbettingtips's purpose for collecting and processing data where necessary in our or third-party legitimate interests. These interests include in gathering information is that: (a) be able to identify you as a user
(b) could best serve you as a user
(c) protect Findyourbetting tips rights, and (iv) promote Findyourbetting tips.
(d) verify your identity when logging into Findyourbetting tips
(e) Operation of Findyourbettingtips.com
(f) Respond to support events and help you best with your problem
(g) Update yourself with operational news and information about Findyour betting tips, e.g. to notify you of changes to Findyourbetting tips or security updates;
(h) Perform technical analysis to determine how we can improve the Findyour betting tips and services we provide
(j) Manage our relationship with you, e.g. by responding to your comments or queries submitted to us or requesting your feedback, or whether you would like to participate in a survey
(k) Managing our legal and operational affairs (including managing content and fraud risks)
(l) Train and train Findyour betting tips staff on how to best serve our user community
(m) Improve our products and services.
2. Where you consent to us:
Providing you with marketing information about products and services that we believe may interest you;
and customization of our services, website, as applicable. advertisements that appear on the site - whether using cookies or similar technologies - to provide a more personalized experience.
3. For purposes required by law.
4. With a view to responding to requests from the government, a court or law enforcement agencies conducting an investigation.
How we collect personal information:
We collect personal information as you navigate our website. We collect your personal information when you provide it to us when you complete membership registration, by purchasing a subscription, subscribing to a newsletter, email list, submitting feedback, entering information for a competition, completing a survey or sending us a communication.
We will disclose personal information to the following recipients:
1. Subcontractors and service providers who assist us in the ways in which we use personal information (as described above), in particular: web hosting companies located in Lithuania; Technical and customer support services located in Denmark; Recruitment agencies located in Denmark; marketing and analytics services located in the United States security and fraud prevention services located in the United States; Apple App Store and Google Play, located in the US; It should be noted that our subcontractors and service providers may also transfer and access such information from other countries where they operate. 2. Our professional advisors (lawyers, accountants, financial advisers, etc.), located in Denmark; 3. Supervisors and authorities in connection with our overhaul
When to update this policy
We will need to change this policy from time to time to ensure that it is up to date with the latest regulatory requirements and any changes to our privacy practices.
When we change the policy, we will notify you of such changes where necessary. A copy of the latest version of this policy will always be available on this page.
If you are a user or visitor to the European Economic Area, these rights also apply to you:
Pursuant to current EU data protection law (including DG Data Protection 2016/679 ('GDPR'), we are a 'data controller' of your personal information.
As a user of Findyourbettingtips, you naturally have all the rights that applicable law imposes on you, including you have the right to (i) be informed of what information Findyourbettingtips collect about you and your use of Findyourbettingtips and (ii) require that information obtained by Findyourbetting Tips about you is corrected or deleted if the information is defective or incorrect.
If you no longer want Findyourbetting Tips to be able to obtain information about you, Findyourbetting Tips will of course accept your request and stop collecting your information. Similarly, if you wish, Findyourbettingtips will delete any information that Findyourbettingtips has collected about you, including any imagery that you have uploaded, unless your information has been anonymized, and it is not possible for Findyourbettingtips to identify them.
You have the opportunity to exercise your rights by writing to Findyourbettingtips at the following email address: email@example.com.
Please note that your use of Findyourbetting tips is voluntary, and if you choose to exercise your rights, Findyourbetting Tips may not be able or willing to continue using Findyourbetting Tips.
Findyour betting tips are responsible for collecting and processing your information. If you have any questions about obtaining or processing information about you, please write to Findyourbettingtips at the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Findyourbetting Tips provides physical, electronic and procedural safeguards to protect all information that Findyourbetting Tips collects and processes.
In addition to the possibility of complaining directly to Findyourbetting tips via the above e-mail address, you are also entitled to appeal to the Data Inspectorate, Borgergade 28, 5., 1300 København K.